Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
My 2 cents==> I ditto Bread Pudding above; also, chocolate cake; cobblers; crisps; slab pie; bar
Joined: Mar 10, 2006
Posted to Thread #29892 at 6:49 pm on Oct 13, 2017
cookies; brownies; baklava; cheesecake from yore (back in aught seven--and closer to the FIRST aught seven, mind you(!)--my mom used to make a no-bake fluffy cheesecake type dessert with a graham cracker crumb crust that tasted lemony, and I am pretty sure had Milnot in it. It would look pretty in your dish.); apple pandowdy; blackberry grunt (Even though grunts are typically made in iron skillets, just thicken the fruit in a saucepan and transfer it to your beautifully scalloped casserole dish before adding the dumplings on top to bake in the oven); baked fruit compote; oven-poached pears with red wine; classic baked apples filled with pecans, cinnamon, raisins, butter, and brown sugar......
Other messages in this thread:
- 29892. Just for fun - what would you make in this 3 quart covered baker? [IMAGE] - MariaDNoCA - 9:39pm on 09/30/17 (9)
- Nice find! Scallopped potatoes? - judy-mass - 12:16am on 10/01/17
- Oven-baked rice. Braised beef or chicken or pork, or stews cooked in oven. - Pat-NoCal - 12:44am on 10/01/17
- Wow! Now THAT is a list of possibilities [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:17pm on 10/01/17
- Fall is in the air so all the warming/comforting/casserole-type recipes were popping - Pat-NoCal - 3:51pm on 10/01/17
- Yes, my o my you win the long list award! [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 11:13pm on 10/01/17
- I can see the first recipe for me being my stuffed cabbage rolls. the green would match the baker. - KarenNoCA - 2:09am on 10/01/17
- Bread Pudding [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 11:26am on 10/01/17
- Chicken Tetrazzini - use cover to store leftovers but not to bake - colleenmomof2 - 12:37pm on 10/01/17
- My 2 cents==> I ditto Bread Pudding above; also, chocolate cake; cobblers; crisps; slab pie; bar - wigs - 6:49pm on 10/13/17