Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Paper muffin/cupcake liners which stick!!!
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #29920 at 5:24 pm on Oct 16, 2017
I have made muffins and cupcakes all my married life, and never had any trouble with them sticking to the liners until about two years ago. I have tried many paper liners, and they all stick. This last batch was the worst. I made pineapple muffins, just a basic muffin with a can of pineapple mixed into the dough. When we try to peel the paper off, it literally pulls the muffins apart. We are eating them with a fork right out of the paper liner. Anyone else had this issue and what kind should I buy that do not stick. I have never had to spray them with non-stick spray before and I hate to start now. What gives with these liners? I usually buy them in the baking section of our supermarkets.
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 29920. Paper muffin/cupcake liners which stick!!! - KarenNoCA - 5:24pm on 10/16/17 (8)
- I like the foil ones, and they can be sprayed with nonstick spray - Melissa Dallas - 6:19pm on 10/16/17
- I have to spray if the batter is made with butter. If it's oil it's ok. Go figure! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 6:55pm on 10/16/17
- I just always spray them to avoid the problem. - judy-mass - 8:38pm on 10/16/17
- Thanks for the tips. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 4:49pm on 10/18/17
- Just read about these Stand Up (no muffin pan needed) non-stick liners [LINK] - deb-in-MI - 5:43pm on 10/18/17
- Adds a lot of cost to a batch of muffins. Seems easier to just spray the paper or foil liners. - Charley - 10:59am on 10/19/17
- I have a bunch of those... - Richard in Cincy - 1:27pm on 10/22/17
- I'd love to see a pic of those! How cute [NT] - cheezz - 5:07pm on 10/24/17