Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Glad you are okay, these fires have been really scary.
Joined: Dec 21, 2005
Posted to Thread #29917 at 5:23 pm on Oct 18, 2017
Smart move with your daughter, here in SF the air is bad but not as bad as by you and my friend's son is so sick despite 2 air purifiers and a humidifier, and wearing a mask. I have one for going outside and am ill but not as sick as my little friend.
Here is to hoping it will rain tomorrow as they say. Hugs to you and your family.
"Well-behaved women rarely make history."
Other messages in this thread:
- 29917. Update on Paul – they are safely evacuated and hope to be back in a few days - MariaDNoCA - 5:17am on 10/14/17 (14)
- Thanks so much for the update, Maria [NT] - colleenmomof2 - 12:57pm on 10/14/17
- Whew!! Thank you so much for this update Maria!! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 3:17pm on 10/14/17
- Thank you for letting us know. I do hope his home stays safe. [NT] - Lana in FL - 3:46pm on 10/14/17
- I have been wondering about them, thank you Maria [NT] - KarenNoCA - 4:28pm on 10/15/17
- Thx so very much 4 keeping us apprised of P's situation. What good news! [NT] - wigs - 2:39pm on 10/16/17
- Thank you Maria and everyone - pmassell_93 - 8:25pm on 10/17/17
- So good to hear from you Paul! Thoughts will continue to be with you, yours and all affected [NT] - deb-in-MI - 10:51am on 10/18/17
- Glad you are okay, these fires have been really scary. - Heather_in_SF - 5:23pm on 10/18/17
- we had fog early and I think that helped - pmassell_93 - 12:56am on 10/19/17
- So glad you're safe. I know those fairgrounds. I have fond memories of attending... - Michael in Phoenix - 7:50pm on 10/18/17
- so you were one of those guys chucking the telephone poles? [NT] - pmassell_93 - 12:52am on 10/19/17
- Naw, not me. My best friend was part Scottish on his mom's side, so we enjoyed... [LINK] - Michael in Phoenix - 2:25pm on 10/19/17
- ...amen. [NT] - MarilynFL - 10:04pm on 10/19/17
- So relieved to hear from you. Glad you and family are safe. [NT] - barb_b - 10:46pm on 10/22/17