Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Just read about these Stand Up (no muffin pan needed) non-stick liners
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29920 at 1:43 pm on Oct 18, 2017
this morning in Family Circle.
I went to the site and it wasn't secure (no little 'lock' icon in the upper left of the address bar) but ebay is secure and i found them there.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29920. Paper muffin/cupcake liners which stick!!! - KarenNoCA - 1:24pm on 10/16/17 (8)
- I like the foil ones, and they can be sprayed with nonstick spray - Melissa Dallas - 2:19pm on 10/16/17
- I have to spray if the batter is made with butter. If it's oil it's ok. Go figure! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 2:55pm on 10/16/17
- I just always spray them to avoid the problem. - judy-mass - 4:38pm on 10/16/17
- Thanks for the tips. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 12:49pm on 10/18/17
- Just read about these Stand Up (no muffin pan needed) non-stick liners [LINK] - deb-in-MI - 1:43pm on 10/18/17
- Adds a lot of cost to a batch of muffins. Seems easier to just spray the paper or foil liners. - Charley - 6:59am on 10/19/17
- I have a bunch of those... - Richard in Cincy - 9:27am on 10/22/17
- I'd love to see a pic of those! How cute [NT] - cheezz - 1:07pm on 10/24/17