Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
...and another pleasant surprise: *Brownie Batter Hummus* Yep, it's for dessert.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29925 at 2:07 pm on Oct 18, 2017
First ingredient is...garbanzo beans.
Company is "delightedbyhummus" and their logo is a stylized db.
I don't happen to have any regular hummus in the frig to do a nutritional comparison, but this is pretty darn tasty.
Ingredients for the brownie one from their website:
Garbanzo Beans (chickpeas), Coconut Oil, Water, Coconut Milk, Organic Turbinado Sugar, Unsweetened Cocoa Powder, Pure Vanilla Extract, Cultured Dextrose (Dairy-free, digestive enzyme), Sea Salt
Serving size: 2 tbsp
Servings per tub: 8
Total Fat: 6g
Trans Fat: 0g
Total Carb: 7g
Dietary Fiber: 1g
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
Other messages in this thread:
- 29925. ...and another pleasant surprise: *Brownie Batter Hummus* Yep, it's for dessert. [LINK] - MarilynFL - 2:07pm on 10/18/17 (4)
- Here's a recipe - Charley - 4:48pm on 10/18/17
- Round Two was Vanilla Bean...wow, I really like these for apple scoops. [NT] - MarilynFL - 3:47pm on 10/23/17
- I would love to try this - I can't wrap my brain around sweet hummus. [NT] - LisainLA - 9:55am on 10/27/17
- Just had some of the chocolate smeared on peanut butter smeared on brioche. Yum! [NT] - MarilynFL - 4:49pm on 10/30/17