Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Here's a recipe
Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posted to Thread #29925 at 8:48 pm on Oct 18, 2017
THANKS. I'm going to make it for our family beach trip for Thanksgiving. We have some bonafide chocaholics
Brownie Batter Dip (aka Chocolate Hummus)
"At first I was skeptical of 'dessert' hummus. Then I tried some. I was hooked. It is awesome on apples, strawberries, pretzels and lots of other things."
1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), rinsed and drained
1/2 cup unsweetened dark cocoa powder
1/2 cup white sugar
3 tablespoons olive oil
3 tablespoons creamy natural peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons water, or more if needed
Combine chickpeas, cocoa powder, sugar, olive oil, peanut butter, vanilla extract, and salt in a food processor; blend, scraping down sides as needed, until smooth. Begin adding water while processor is running and blend until desired consistency is reached.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2017 Allrecipes.com
Printed From Allrecipes.com 10/18/2017
Other messages in this thread:
- 29925. ...and another pleasant surprise: *Brownie Batter Hummus* Yep, it's for dessert. [LINK] - MarilynFL - 6:07pm on 10/18/17 (4)
- Here's a recipe - Charley - 8:48pm on 10/18/17
- Round Two was Vanilla Bean...wow, I really like these for apple scoops. [NT] - MarilynFL - 7:47pm on 10/23/17
- I would love to try this - I can't wrap my brain around sweet hummus. [NT] - LisainLA - 1:55pm on 10/27/17
- Just had some of the chocolate smeared on peanut butter smeared on brioche. Yum! [NT] - MarilynFL - 8:49pm on 10/30/17