Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Adds a lot of cost to a batch of muffins. Seems easier to just spray the paper or foil liners.
Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posted to Thread #29920 at 6:59 am on Oct 19, 2017
I have had the sticking problem sometimes and am glad for the suggestion of the spray. I make them so seldom I probably just chalked up the sticking to a one time thing--which it may have been since the oil recipe non-stick was mentioned.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29920. Paper muffin/cupcake liners which stick!!! - KarenNoCA - 1:24pm on 10/16/17 (8)
- I like the foil ones, and they can be sprayed with nonstick spray - Melissa Dallas - 2:19pm on 10/16/17
- I have to spray if the batter is made with butter. If it's oil it's ok. Go figure! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 2:55pm on 10/16/17
- I just always spray them to avoid the problem. - judy-mass - 4:38pm on 10/16/17
- Thanks for the tips. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 12:49pm on 10/18/17
- Just read about these Stand Up (no muffin pan needed) non-stick liners [LINK] - deb-in-MI - 1:43pm on 10/18/17