Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Phoenix||
Naw, not me. My best friend was part Scottish on his mom's side, so we enjoyed...
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #29917 at 10:25 am on Oct 19, 2017
...the trip in their RV. Slept outside for a couple of nights and really had a great adventure.
But no, I didn't toss the caber.
Human liberty is about courage, dignity, eternal truths, and personal responsibility. Star Parker
Other messages in this thread:
- 29917. Update on Paul – they are safely evacuated and hope to be back in a few days - MariaDNoCA - 1:17am on 10/14/17 (14)
- Thanks so much for the update, Maria [NT] - colleenmomof2 - 8:57am on 10/14/17
- Whew!! Thank you so much for this update Maria!! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 11:17am on 10/14/17
- Thank you for letting us know. I do hope his home stays safe. [NT] - Lana in FL - 11:46am on 10/14/17
- I have been wondering about them, thank you Maria [NT] - KarenNoCA - 12:28pm on 10/15/17
- Thx so very much 4 keeping us apprised of P's situation. What good news! [NT] - wigs - 10:39am on 10/16/17
- Thank you Maria and everyone - pmassell_93 - 4:25pm on 10/17/17
- So good to hear from you Paul! Thoughts will continue to be with you, yours and all affected [NT] - deb-in-MI - 6:51am on 10/18/17
- Glad you are okay, these fires have been really scary. - Heather_in_SF - 1:23pm on 10/18/17
- we had fog early and I think that helped - pmassell_93 - 8:56pm on 10/18/17
- So glad you're safe. I know those fairgrounds. I have fond memories of attending... - Michael in Phoenix - 3:50pm on 10/18/17
- so you were one of those guys chucking the telephone poles? [NT] - pmassell_93 - 8:52pm on 10/18/17
- Naw, not me. My best friend was part Scottish on his mom's side, so we enjoyed... [LINK] - Michael in Phoenix - 10:25am on 10/19/17
- ...amen. [NT] - MarilynFL - 6:04pm on 10/19/17
- So relieved to hear from you. Glad you and family are safe. [NT] - barb_b - 6:46pm on 10/22/17