Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Me too. I got burned out on Ina's which are not cheap by any stretch of imagination. I was
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29928 at 5:57 pm on Oct 20, 2017
very happy when coworkers were happy with boxed mix.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
Other messages in this thread:
- 29928. Fun, fun, fun! Give me your ideas for using a Five POUND block of caramel - Melissa Dallas - 11:30pm on 10/19/17 (17)
- Wonderful drizzled on ice cream. And lovely in caramel pecan brownies, [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 2:11am on 10/20/17
- Brownies with a layer of caramel inside. I started making it for our work group and it ended up [LINK] - MarilynFL - 1:02pm on 10/20/17
- Ha. Sister/friend we think alike. [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:03pm on 10/20/17
- We do, we do. Caramel and chocolate...what's not to like. Although...have to say - Pat-NoCal - 2:57pm on 10/20/17
- Me too. I got burned out on Ina's which are not cheap by any stretch of imagination. I was - MarilynFL - 5:57pm on 10/20/17
- Turtle brownies are in my future! [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 2:25am on 10/21/17
- Caramel popcorn. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 12:40am on 10/21/17
- Do you melt it & cook to a higher temp before tossing/baking? [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 2:24am on 10/21/17
- Cut into squares, dip in dark chocolate for Christmas bonbons. [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 1:23pm on 10/22/17
- I lop off 14-oz hunks to use in CHOCO-CARAMEL BARS--was originally given this REC by my cousin - wigs - 2:41pm on 10/22/17
- I did a caramel apple bar for the kids this weekend. I melted caramel; put in a small crockpot - barb_b - 10:24pm on 10/22/17
- Lucky kids! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 11:37am on 10/23/17
- Thanks for all the yummy ideas all. [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 12:44am on 10/24/17
- Well, maybe you could adapt this recipe for egg yolks cured in bourbon caramel. - Charley - 12:05pm on 10/27/17
- Just saw a cute blog where a lady took green grapes, individually pierced with toothpicks - Heather_in_SF - 10:40pm on 11/01/17