Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
HELP! Does anyone know if Rose Beranbaum's white chocolate cream cheese buttercream crusts?
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #29930 at 2:34 pm on Oct 21, 2017
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 29930. HELP! Does anyone know if Rose Beranbaum's white chocolate cream cheese buttercream crusts? [NT] - cheezz - 2:34pm on 10/21/17 (4)
- I heard your panic, but can't help. I used it only as a top layer for sheet-size carrot cakes and [LINK] - MarilynFL - 4:40pm on 10/21/17
- Don't know the answer to that, but perhaps you could message her through her Facebook page? I - Pat-NoCal - 5:01pm on 10/21/17
- To my recollection, it does not crust BUT. . . - mistral - 9:23pm on 10/21/17
- Thanks everyone - no, it doesn't crust, so we've switched to another recipe - cheezz - 12:57pm on 10/24/17