Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I heard your panic, but can't help. I used it only as a top layer for sheet-size carrot cakes and
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29930 at 8:40 pm on Oct 21, 2017
then marked it off for the caterers and piped a daisy on each piece.
Five half-sheet cakes sat in Mom's refrigerator for two days. No degradation.
I check Rosie's website and one poster mentioned that it didn't crust up but she actually DIDN'T want the icing to crust, so she was happy. She did have an issue that it was too light to mask red velvet cake.
Another poster said to add additional powdered sugar to get the icing to crust.
I've linked her site if you want to search there.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29930. HELP! Does anyone know if Rose Beranbaum's white chocolate cream cheese buttercream crusts? [NT] - cheezz - 6:34pm on 10/21/17 (4)
- I heard your panic, but can't help. I used it only as a top layer for sheet-size carrot cakes and [LINK] - MarilynFL - 8:40pm on 10/21/17
- Don't know the answer to that, but perhaps you could message her through her Facebook page? I - Pat-NoCal - 9:01pm on 10/21/17
- To my recollection, it does not crust BUT. . . - mistral - 1:23am on 10/22/17
- Thanks everyone - no, it doesn't crust, so we've switched to another recipe - cheezz - 4:57pm on 10/24/17