Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
To my recollection, it does not crust BUT. . .
Joined: Dec 31, 2005
Posted to Thread #29930 at 1:23 am on Oct 22, 2017
I last used the recipe 20 some-odd years ago. . . It is very good; I just don't fancy bake all that much anymore. . .
A Proud "Master Food Preserver San Bernardino County" since 1996!
Other messages in this thread:
- 29930. HELP! Does anyone know if Rose Beranbaum's white chocolate cream cheese buttercream crusts? [NT] - cheezz - 6:34pm on 10/21/17 (4)
- I heard your panic, but can't help. I used it only as a top layer for sheet-size carrot cakes and [LINK] - MarilynFL - 8:40pm on 10/21/17
- Don't know the answer to that, but perhaps you could message her through her Facebook page? I - Pat-NoCal - 9:01pm on 10/21/17
- To my recollection, it does not crust BUT. . . - mistral - 1:23am on 10/22/17
- Thanks everyone - no, it doesn't crust, so we've switched to another recipe - cheezz - 4:57pm on 10/24/17