Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
I have a bunch of those...
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29920 at 1:27 pm on Oct 22, 2017
bought them on sale at TJMaxx. They have little curled toe shoed gnome feet and stand up by themselves. The grandkiddies love them for tea parties.
I also use the foil liners. Gave up on the paper ones years ago.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29920. Paper muffin/cupcake liners which stick!!! - KarenNoCA - 5:24pm on 10/16/17 (8)
- I like the foil ones, and they can be sprayed with nonstick spray - Melissa Dallas - 6:19pm on 10/16/17
- I have to spray if the batter is made with butter. If it's oil it's ok. Go figure! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 6:55pm on 10/16/17
- I just always spray them to avoid the problem. - judy-mass - 8:38pm on 10/16/17
- Thanks for the tips. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 4:49pm on 10/18/17
- Just read about these Stand Up (no muffin pan needed) non-stick liners [LINK] - deb-in-MI - 5:43pm on 10/18/17
- Adds a lot of cost to a batch of muffins. Seems easier to just spray the paper or foil liners. - Charley - 10:59am on 10/19/17
- I have a bunch of those... - Richard in Cincy - 1:27pm on 10/22/17
- I'd love to see a pic of those! How cute [NT] - cheezz - 5:07pm on 10/24/17