Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thanks to all who responded.
Joined: Mar 19, 2012
Posted to Thread #29938 at 10:57 pm on Oct 30, 2017
It's the Glace Cherry and Pineapple Poundcake that Gay posted. I did print recipe out at the time but lost it. Thank you, Gay, for finding the recipe. I should have specified that it was a light fruitcake, which would have narrowed the search down. I'm going to start my holiday baking with this little treasure. Thank you all again. And Richard, you truly have me in awe . Your posts about your cooking endeavors truly astound me. Your menus are inspirational. You truly are a gourmand!
Other messages in this thread:
- 29938. Richard in Cinci Fruitcake - sjs1952 - 12:05am on 10/28/17 (8)
- Is this it? [NT] [LINK] - Melissa Dallas - 2:27am on 10/28/17
- Or this one [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 2:26pm on 10/28/17
- I think this is it.....Marilyn made this for her neighbors... [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 3:00pm on 10/28/17
- sjs1952 definitely it your reply that you printed the recipe off is there..... [NT] - GayR - 3:02pm on 10/28/17
- All of these are tried and true ( and totally delicious)... - Richard in Cincy - 9:43pm on 10/28/17
- Thanks to all who responded. - sjs1952 - 10:57pm on 10/30/17
- Very welcome sjs1952 [NT] - GayR - 1:31pm on 10/31/17
- Richard - would you post the recipe for the dark Italian fruitcake? - GeorgiaRose - 4:01am on 11/07/17