Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Just saw a cute blog where a lady took green grapes, individually pierced with toothpicks
Joined: Dec 20, 2005
Posted to Thread #29928 at 6:40 pm on Nov 1, 2017
and dipped in caramel and finely chopped nuts, tiny caramel "apple" bites. Since I can't eat apples any more this sounded like great fun.
Don't forget Knock You Naked Brownies!
"Well-behaved women rarely make history."
Other messages in this thread:
- 29928. Fun, fun, fun! Give me your ideas for using a Five POUND block of caramel - Melissa Dallas - 7:30pm on 10/19/17 (17)
- Wonderful drizzled on ice cream. And lovely in caramel pecan brownies, [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 10:11pm on 10/19/17
- Brownies with a layer of caramel inside. I started making it for our work group and it ended up [LINK] - MarilynFL - 9:02am on 10/20/17
- Ha. Sister/friend we think alike. [NT] - MarilynFL - 9:03am on 10/20/17
- We do, we do. Caramel and chocolate...what's not to like. Although...have to say - Pat-NoCal - 10:57am on 10/20/17
- Me too. I got burned out on Ina's which are not cheap by any stretch of imagination. I was - MarilynFL - 1:57pm on 10/20/17
- Turtle brownies are in my future! [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 10:25pm on 10/20/17
- Caramel popcorn. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 8:40pm on 10/20/17
- Do you melt it & cook to a higher temp before tossing/baking? [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 10:24pm on 10/20/17
- Cut into squares, dip in dark chocolate for Christmas bonbons. [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 9:23am on 10/22/17
- I lop off 14-oz hunks to use in CHOCO-CARAMEL BARS--was originally given this REC by my cousin - wigs - 10:41am on 10/22/17
- I did a caramel apple bar for the kids this weekend. I melted caramel; put in a small crockpot - barb_b - 6:24pm on 10/22/17
- Lucky kids! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 7:37am on 10/23/17
- Thanks for all the yummy ideas all. [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 8:44pm on 10/23/17
- Well, maybe you could adapt this recipe for egg yolks cured in bourbon caramel. - Charley - 8:05am on 10/27/17
- Just saw a cute blog where a lady took green grapes, individually pierced with toothpicks - Heather_in_SF - 6:40pm on 11/01/17