Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
Michael, what I have been doing is candying my own...
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29943 at 12:07 am on Nov 4, 2017
Last month I candied some orange peels and they are sublime.
I do have a source that supplies me with really fresh, JUICY, candied fruit, but I've realized this is too easy.
I'm now making my own.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29943. ISO Richard... You once mentioned that you use a much better version of glaceed fruit. Do you... - Michael in Phoenix - 5:51pm on 10/31/17 (6)
- Michael, he has posted in there somewhere who he orders/buys from - Melissa Dallas - 11:13pm on 10/31/17
- Here [NT] [LINK] - Melissa Dallas - 11:15pm on 10/31/17
- Thanks Melissa. I remembered the post too, but couldn't find it. I searched for ... - Michael in Phoenix - 2:31pm on 11/01/17
- I ordered glace cherries from nuts.com. Richard's link has slightly better price. [LINK] - MarilynFL - 4:26pm on 11/01/17
- Michael, what I have been doing is candying my own... - Richard in Cincy - 12:07am on 11/04/17
- Thanks for the update. I'm going to have to order candied fruit this year, because I'm... - Michael in Phoenix - 4:32pm on 11/06/17