Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
Wow, just got walloped by a storm. I didn't even know it was coming until FB friends
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29947 at 4:16 am on Nov 6, 2017
were warning me.
We got smacked and I ran to the basement with the boys. We lost electricity but we're fine.
I went through Hurricane Gloria in NYC and this was nothing like that.
We have a roof over our heads. We're safe. We are an unnatural 78F degrees in November in Ohio . And the thunder is rising again. Heading back to the basement.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29947. Wow, just got walloped by a storm. I didn't even know it was coming until FB friends - Richard in Cincy - 4:16am on 11/06/17 (4)
- Thunder was so very weird! - colleenmomof2 - 3:00pm on 11/06/17
- Glad your safe! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 4:01pm on 11/06/17
- Hope all is well now, Richard. That is frightening! [NT] - LisainLA - 4:23am on 11/07/17
- OMG! Glad you and T and the boys are safe. How scary. Do you have h2o? - barb_b - 11:44pm on 11/07/17