Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|CathyZ from Kauai||
Obviously Jetson Fridges are not programmed for serious cooks
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29957 at 3:43 pm on Nov 13, 2017
Personally, as you know, I prefer to wander page by page through cookbooks I choose to wander through. Things that magically tell me that this is the "best" or "newest" or "hottest" or whatever generally go to the back of my class. I still cannot fathom a fridge that has the internet. I go back time and again to lovingly stained pages of favorite books.
My goodness. The "Bavarian Meatballs" recipe sounds horrible. It is just marketing to make something awful sound like it is from an exotic land that most people would never visit for real. Like what has always (well, from the 40s-50s anyway) been done with foods disguised as "Hawaiian". Put pineapple in it and it is "Hawaiian"! WRONG.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29957. Who Knew? - Richard in Cincy - 3:31am on 11/13/17 (6)
- It's like you don't know wether to laugh or cry :-D [NT] - EvaN - 7:31am on 11/13/17
- Obviously Jetson Fridges are not programmed for serious cooks - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:43pm on 11/13/17
- Personally, I do not want my fridge telling me anything, or keeping a shopping list, or reminding me [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 8:44pm on 11/13/17
- Karen, too have Subs and rave all the time about them - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:46pm on 11/14/17
- Meant I too have Subs [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:47pm on 11/14/17
- Now we know why it was half-price.... ;) [NT] - MoNJ - 9:25pm on 11/13/17