Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Personally, I do not want my fridge telling me anything, or keeping a shopping list, or reminding me
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29957 at 3:44 pm on Nov 13, 2017
I need butter. I have a big Sub Zero, it sits there at a comfortable 37° for the food, and zero for the freezer. It does not have an outside of the door ice dispenser, or water dispenser. It makes ice on the bottom freezer and quietly dispenses it when needed. It tells me nothing except when something is wrong with it, then it flashes the error message, I look it up in the manual and usually fix it myself. That it! It has a beautiful door cover made of the same material as my kitchen cabinets. It blends in beautifully and elegant and keeps quiet!
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 29957. Who Knew? - Richard in Cincy - 10:31pm on 11/12/17 (6)
- It's like you don't know wether to laugh or cry :-D [NT] - EvaN - 2:31am on 11/13/17
- Obviously Jetson Fridges are not programmed for serious cooks - CathyZ from Kauai - 10:43am on 11/13/17
- Personally, I do not want my fridge telling me anything, or keeping a shopping list, or reminding me [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 3:44pm on 11/13/17
- Karen, too have Subs and rave all the time about them - CathyZ from Kauai - 10:46am on 11/14/17
- Meant I too have Subs [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 10:47am on 11/14/17
- Now we know why it was half-price.... ;) [NT] - MoNJ - 4:25pm on 11/13/17