Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I'm trying to find a good recipe for gingersnap cantuccini (biscotti)....I don't
Joined: Feb 5, 2006
Posted to Thread #29960 at 4:53 am on Nov 14, 2017
dare to change the rest of the menu. If my family don't get turkey with gravy, mashed potatoes, brussel sprouts and cranberry sauce AND pumpkin pie at the end and made the same way like every year before, we'd be getting an uproar. And nobody wants an uproar on Thanksgivng.
"I Love Cooking With Wine. Sometimes I Even Put It In The Food."
Other messages in this thread:
- 29960. What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving? Any new dishes you're excited to make? [NT] - MoNJ - 4:22pm on 11/13/17 (10)
- I'm trying to find a good recipe for gingersnap cantuccini (biscotti)....I don't - EvaN - 4:53am on 11/14/17
- EvaN, Here is a Gingersnap Biscotti I have saved, but have not tried it yet....have a look [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 7:51am on 11/14/17
- White Chocolate Gingersnap Biscotti from Go Bold with Butter [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 7:56am on 11/14/17
- Thank you so much, Gay. Blowkisses coming your way from overseas :-) - EvaN - 6:07am on 11/18/17
- You are very welcome EvaN.... [NT] - GayR - 8:01am on 11/18/17
- Ingredients and directions in this recipe FAIL big time. - Michael in Sarasota - 2:06pm on 11/20/17
- Thank you for getting back with this info, Michael. It could be the butter...what do you think? [NT] - EvaN - 4:25am on 11/23/17
- Good possibility. I use oil in my biscotti. [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 2:40pm on 12/02/17
- Nothing new here, all old stand-bys. DS is coming home for first time since leaving for college - LisainLA - 11:28pm on 11/14/17
- My smile for the day! : ) [NT] - barb_b - 4:48pm on 11/18/17