Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Lisa - LA||
Thanks for this!!! I cannot believe I went this long without knowing about it.
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #29953 at 3:44 am on Nov 15, 2017
You helped to make my DHs day, since I got a nice bowl of spaghetti and meatballs on the table in front of him which have not made an appearance in a while because it tak4s too long for the giant pot of water to boil.
Wow, what a difference!
Other messages in this thread:
- 29953. Does anyone else use this method of cooking pasta in cold water in a skillet? It's [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 6:41pm on 11/11/17 (9)
- No, but I will...soon! - judy-mass - 7:50pm on 11/11/17
- The info is in the link, Judy. I didn't paste it into - Pat-NoCal - 7:58pm on 11/11/17
- Harold McGee does it in a skillet at this link. :-) [NT] [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 8:24pm on 11/11/17
- For many years now, I have used the Fasta Pasta to cook my pasta. [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 8:00pm on 11/11/17
- I usually start with cold water - so much faster! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 9:55pm on 11/11/17
- Much faster indeed, and really no change in the outcome from - Pat-NoCal - 2:56am on 11/13/17
- Yap, I have been doing this ever since my student years when I practically... - EvaN - 7:39am on 11/13/17
- Thanks for this!!! I cannot believe I went this long without knowing about it. - LisainLA - 3:44am on 11/15/17
- That's awesome, Lisa! [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 4:17am on 11/15/17