Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
on the off chance someone is making this tonight like me...
Joined: Dec 31, 1969
Posted to Thread #29939 at 9:05 pm on Nov 19, 2017
the recipe calls for nutmeg, then doesn't tell you when to add it. I preground this when I started but by the time I was making the cheese filling I realized that it wasn't getting used. So I ended up not adding it at all. The cake is in the oven right now so I'll review it after it is done.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29939. From Blog "The Merchant Baker," Recipe for Pumpkin Ricotta Bundt Cake.....this looks wonderful... [LINK] - GayR - 12:38pm on 10/29/17 (12)
- that does look great - pmassell_93 - 3:06pm on 10/29/17
- Paul, If you try it please post your results....thank you.....I know I cannot try it for some time. [NT] - GayR - 3:11pm on 10/29/17
- on the off chance someone is making this tonight like me... - pmassell_93 - 9:05pm on 11/19/17
- Hi Paul, I went and checked the original recipe referred to in the post Two Peas and Their Pod and - GayR - 1:16am on 11/20/17
- some pix [IMAGE] - pmassell_93 - 1:50am on 11/20/17
- flip it [NT] [IMAGE] - pmassell_93 - 1:52am on 11/20/17
- final [NT] [IMAGE] - pmassell_93 - 1:53am on 11/20/17
- I'm not usually a cake guy but... [IMAGE] - pmassell_93 - 2:00am on 11/20/17
- Paul, Thank you for the photos the cake looks delicious.....so happy - GayR - 8:30am on 11/20/17
- thank you for the the heads up on the recipe. This is a keeper [NT] - pmassell_93 - 10:14am on 11/20/17
- Paul, acorn squash may be too watery and stringy. Try butternut squash. [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 2:26pm on 11/20/17
- Nice job, Paul. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 4:21pm on 11/20/17