Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Naples||
Ingredients and directions in this recipe FAIL big time.
Joined: Dec 18, 2005
Posted to Thread #29960 at 2:06 pm on Nov 20, 2017
There was no way the dough would shape into two 4 inch wide by two inch tall logs. So I made one log 4x1.5x8. When it was done it had spread to almost fill the 11x17 pan. Glad I did a test run on this cookie.
Really wanted a gingersnap biscotti.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29960. What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving? Any new dishes you're excited to make? [NT] - MoNJ - 4:22pm on 11/13/17 (10)
- I'm trying to find a good recipe for gingersnap cantuccini (biscotti)....I don't - EvaN - 4:53am on 11/14/17
- EvaN, Here is a Gingersnap Biscotti I have saved, but have not tried it yet....have a look [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 7:51am on 11/14/17
- White Chocolate Gingersnap Biscotti from Go Bold with Butter [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 7:56am on 11/14/17
- Thank you so much, Gay. Blowkisses coming your way from overseas :-) - EvaN - 6:07am on 11/18/17
- You are very welcome EvaN.... [NT] - GayR - 8:01am on 11/18/17
- Ingredients and directions in this recipe FAIL big time. - Michael in Sarasota - 2:06pm on 11/20/17
- Thank you for getting back with this info, Michael. It could be the butter...what do you think? [NT] - EvaN - 4:25am on 11/23/17
- Good possibility. I use oil in my biscotti. [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 2:40pm on 12/02/17
- Nothing new here, all old stand-bys. DS is coming home for first time since leaving for college - LisainLA - 11:28pm on 11/14/17
- My smile for the day! : ) [NT] - barb_b - 4:48pm on 11/18/17