Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
You know, Janet, that's an excellent point. Now that I think of it, the very, very best
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29988 at 4:38 pm on Nov 27, 2017
Burger we ever made combined organic ground beef with boneless beef ribs ground up in the KA. Larry seasoned with Season-All, pepper, garlic powder and Pickapepper. Absolutely wonderful burgers.
I never think to buy stuff on sale for future use.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
Other messages in this thread:
- 29988. Don't trust Google....... :-D - EvaN - 8:48am on 11/26/17 (13)
- Every time I go to the store, meat cost more. Ground beef for $8? Chicken breasts for $8? - MarilynFL - 3:49pm on 11/26/17
- Grind your own. My best purchase this year, other than getting a top of the - Janet in NC - 11:15pm on 11/26/17
- You know, Janet, that's an excellent point. Now that I think of it, the very, very best - MarilynFL - 4:38pm on 11/27/17
- I do that... - Richard in Cincy - 1:43am on 12/02/17
- Do you use all the fat that comes with those meat cuts? Some roasts are very fatty. [NT] - cheezz - 5:27pm on 12/04/17
- Depends on what I'm doing with it. - Richard in Cincy - 11:20pm on 01/12/18
- I just Googled "how much does a half a pig weigh and got this... - KarenNoCA - 6:02pm on 11/26/17
- I think the pigs over here are smaller. I have learned that an average pig is about 200 pounds here. [NT] - EvaN - 6:59am on 11/28/17
- I would totally agree about that but the seller of your pig would have done you a favor - Charley - 4:58pm on 11/28/17
- does your friend age the beef before selling it to you? - pmassell_93 - 5:17pm on 11/28/17
- Learn something new every single day. [NT] - MarilynFL - 4:38pm on 11/29/17
- apparently now the big thing is "gas packing" - pmassell_93 - 4:56pm on 11/29/17
- Oh, yes! In my childhood, my dad and a couple of his friends raised a steer and then - Charley - 5:25pm on 11/29/17