Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I made it too!
Joined: Feb 15, 2006
Posted to Thread #29976 at 8:24 pm on Nov 28, 2017
I really liked this. I opted not to dust with powdered sugar and DH and I are eating it in the AM as a coffee cake. Yum.
Mine looked (and I think tasted) just as it was described. A real keeper.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29976. Everyone have a look Paul made the Pumpkin Ricotta Cake - Lovely..... [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 3:29pm on 11/20/17 (7)
- Gorgeous - I want several LARGE slices! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 3:50pm on 11/20/17
- I don't see a photo [NT] - Janet in NC - 7:27pm on 11/20/17
- Click on Gay's link then scroll through the thread for several photos. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 9:22pm on 11/20/17
- Paul, that looks scrumptious! Simply beautiful! And if' you're still in the mode (and mood) of [LINK] - wigs - 12:20pm on 11/23/17
- wow that looks good! - pmassell_93 - 5:29pm on 11/23/17
- Oh, baby! So making this ;) [NT] - colleenmomof2 - 2:20pm on 11/23/17
- I made it too! - Pam - 8:24pm on 11/28/17