Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Question about the ingredients
Joined: Dec 20, 2005
Posted to Thread #29990 at 4:32 pm on Nov 29, 2017
was the egg in the ingredient list part of the wet ingredients or used for the egg wash only?
I am going to try these, eggless, and they sound amazing!
"Well-behaved women rarely make history."
Other messages in this thread:
- 29990. These cheese & scallion scones were a hit on T-Day. From Amy's Bread Bakery in NYC - MarilynFL - 10:45am on 11/26/17 (4)
- Yum - thank you Marilyn - deb-in-MI - 6:34am on 11/27/17
- Or Magnolia's Pig Prize Biscuit - bacon, cheddar and scallions [NT] - colleenmomof2 - 9:18am on 11/27/17
- Question about the ingredients - Heather_in_SF - 4:32pm on 11/29/17
- One egg is in the liquid mix AND another is used for the wash. I just used eggwhites for the wash. [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:26pm on 11/30/17