Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I forgot to mention that they layer the good stuff. So just when you think..oh, okay, it's just...
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29999 at 2:21 pm on Dec 1, 2017
oatmeal now, you hit a strata of cheesy avocado-y goodness, where the hot oats melt the parmesan and you're feeling kind of martyr-ish because you're eating fresh tomatoes and oats instead of a Cinnabon. Black pepper is a nice hit too.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29999. Savory oatmeal? Who knew it could be that good! - MarilynFL - 6:32pm on 11/30/17 (5)
- I love these golden oats and variations, thanks for the reminder! [NT] [LINK] - MoNJ - 12:07am on 12/01/17
- This is the kind of thing I'm looking for. Savory yogurts too. Not a "sweet in the a.m. gal [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 2:56am on 12/01/17
- I forgot to mention that they layer the good stuff. So just when you think..oh, okay, it's just... - MarilynFL - 2:21pm on 12/01/17
- Those sound really yummy. - Richard in Cincy - 1:31am on 12/02/17
- Thanks for this tip - I can't believe it never occured to me. Sounds terrific! [NT] - LisainLA - 3:08am on 12/02/17