Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
sure, put it back and cook it to the right temp.
Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posted to Thread #30006 at 10:30 pm on Dec 3, 2017
Other messages in this thread:
- 30006. Is there any way to save a batch of maple fudge... - judy-mass - 8:37pm on 12/03/17 (8)
- I'm pretty sure you can recook it. What do you have to lose? [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 9:43pm on 12/03/17
- sure, put it back and cook it to the right temp. [NT] - Charley - 10:30pm on 12/03/17
- At the link is a suggestion [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 11:49pm on 12/03/17
- What I did - judy-mass - 1:25am on 12/04/17
- Yay! So glad it worked out for you, Judy. May I send you my address?? LOL [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 1:28am on 12/04/17
- Unless you have moved since 2008, I have it! [NT] - judy-mass - 12:31pm on 12/04/17
- Still there. (or would that be here.) :-) [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 5:55pm on 12/04/17
- I love a happy ending. [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:59pm on 12/04/17