Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I spent much of Saturday making cookies for my suppliers and I just....can't...bake today!
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #30007 at 2:24 pm on Dec 4, 2017
Saturday was very involved, making decorated sugar cookies and holiday themed candy coated oreos. To top it off, each one was heat sealed in its own cello bag.
And then yesterday my niece came over and we baked together and made dinner together (which was so incredibly wonderful!)
But I can barely look at the kitchen today....
Tomorrow it starts again - baking for several holiday get togethers!
Other messages in this thread:
- 30007. Just learned today is National Cookie Day. Anyone making cookies? Whatcha' makin'? :-) [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 12:56pm on 12/04/17 (17)
- Got a Springerle mold or rolling pin? These Soft Glazed Gingerbread cookies just came on [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 1:21pm on 12/04/17
- I spent much of Saturday making cookies for my suppliers and I just....can't...bake today! - deb-in-MI - 2:24pm on 12/04/17
- I'd say you're allowed a reprieve for today, lol. Tell me more about heat - Pat-NoCal - 3:56pm on 12/04/17
- I think this is the one I own [LINK] - deb-in-MI - 4:05pm on 12/04/17
- Not sure I'd use it enough to justify the expense but what a cool tool. Thanks - Pat-NoCal - 4:09pm on 12/04/17
- A vac sealer like FoodSavers would do it also. That would get great use!! [NT] - Charley - 11:00am on 12/05/17
- That's what we used to pack 50,000 meals to ship to Haiti. FoodSavers would not work... - Michael in Sarasota - 11:32am on 12/11/17
- I was planning to make shortbread yesterday with my daughter - pmassell_93 - 3:54pm on 12/04/17
- Hope you find the mold and hope you will post a photo. Speaking of which, - Pat-NoCal - 3:58pm on 12/04/17
- did you get the PM? [NT] - pmassell_93 - 5:53pm on 12/04/17
- I just did, thank you. As soon as I get home I will - Pat-NoCal - 7:21pm on 12/04/17
- Melt in Your Mouth Chocolate Sugar Cookies [NT] - rhoward2va - 5:28pm on 12/04/17
- Really? Are those as good as they sound? Would you - Pat-NoCal - 7:20pm on 12/04/17
- Of course. Recipe: Melt in Your Mouth Chocolate Sugar Cookies - rhoward2va - 8:40pm on 12/04/17
- Thank you, I'll be giving these a try. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 8:42pm on 12/05/17
- I made gf chocolate crinkles....yum! [NT] - cheezz - 12:51am on 12/05/17
- yum! [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 8:42pm on 12/05/17