Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
In the past when cooking for a vegetarian I made mushroom burgers and
Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posted to Thread #30008 at 9:03 pm on Dec 4, 2017
black bean burgers that were really quite good.
This one looks like what I made after some testing--and includes an egg which is what I really found was needed as a binder (made one recipe without it!!). I'd probably add a dash of worcestershire and maybe some cumin.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30008. ISO T & T veggie burgers. I see Food52 has published [LINK] - emtd - 8:57pm on 12/04/17 (7)
- In the past when cooking for a vegetarian I made mushroom burgers and - Charley - 9:03pm on 12/04/17
- That's a kind offer, thank you. I'm curious about the rice idea as seen in the link - emtd - 5:47am on 12/05/17
- Ah. Apparently the tahini is the binder and a reviewer asks about using an - Charley - 12:27pm on 12/05/17
- Thanks for your input- I appreciate it. [NT] - emtd - 1:05am on 12/06/17
- Hi Betty, I made some veggie burgers while my nephew was visiting a few summers ago, - LisainLA - 7:19am on 12/07/17
- Thank you that would be great, especially if I could - emtd - 2:42pm on 12/09/17
- P.S. unfortunately she doesn't love mushrooms, so I wouldn't want that - emtd - 2:55pm on 12/09/17