Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Ah. Apparently the tahini is the binder and a reviewer asks about using an
Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posted to Thread #30008 at 12:27 pm on Dec 5, 2017
egg. I would surely do that. I do not see how these would hold together on a grill--I'd use a saute pan for sure.
Personally, I'm not sure I see a lot of flavor although I like wild rice a lot.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30008. ISO T & T veggie burgers. I see Food52 has published [LINK] - emtd - 8:57pm on 12/04/17 (7)
- In the past when cooking for a vegetarian I made mushroom burgers and - Charley - 9:03pm on 12/04/17
- That's a kind offer, thank you. I'm curious about the rice idea as seen in the link - emtd - 5:47am on 12/05/17
- Ah. Apparently the tahini is the binder and a reviewer asks about using an - Charley - 12:27pm on 12/05/17
- Thanks for your input- I appreciate it. [NT] - emtd - 1:05am on 12/06/17
- Hi Betty, I made some veggie burgers while my nephew was visiting a few summers ago, - LisainLA - 7:19am on 12/07/17
- Thank you that would be great, especially if I could - emtd - 2:42pm on 12/09/17
- P.S. unfortunately she doesn't love mushrooms, so I wouldn't want that - emtd - 2:55pm on 12/09/17