Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
REC: Pat-NoCal's Braised Country-Style Pork Ribs - l: Thank you!!!
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #30010 at 9:08 pm on Dec 5, 2017
I was a bit under the weather so didn't cook until last night. I made a double-batch so I'd have more to freeze for later. These really are delicious the first time out. (I often say to myself, this is good but I'll tweak it next time...) Per Pat's notes, I did not add all of the chicken stock and it made a flavorful sauce. Folks who want a gravy could always thicken it.
I served it with Green Giant's Garlic & Herb Mashed Cauliflower for DH's borderline diabetes. He loved this dinner. Me, I would have preferred polenta or mashed potatoes but will do that for company.
Next up, I will try the Chili Verde soon.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30010. REC: Pat-NoCal's Braised Country-Style Pork Ribs - l: Thank you!!! [LINK] - Anna_X - 9:08pm on 12/05/17 (5)
- Ah, nice! So glad you enjoyed the dish. Mashed cauliflower is a great - Pat-NoCal - 1:50am on 12/06/17
- Thanks for pointing out the recipe Anna. Did you go on your mini vacation? What a special meal - barb_b - 10:56pm on 12/07/17
- No, not going now until Feb, but freezing extra meals anyway. [NT] - Anna_X - 4:00am on 12/09/17
- Made Sandra's Chile Verde tonight w/ Michael's Mexican rice. Yummmm! [NT] - Anna_X - 4:02am on 12/09/17
- ChilE! [NT] - Anna_X - 4:28am on 12/09/17