Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Ah, nice! So glad you enjoyed the dish. Mashed cauliflower is a great
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #30010 at 8:50 pm on Dec 5, 2017
idea...I like doing that too from time to time in lieu of a more carby side like taters, rice, polenta, pasta. Thanks for letting us know how the pork turned out for you, Anna.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30010. REC: Pat-NoCal's Braised Country-Style Pork Ribs - l: Thank you!!! [LINK] - Anna_X - 4:08pm on 12/05/17 (5)
- Ah, nice! So glad you enjoyed the dish. Mashed cauliflower is a great - Pat-NoCal - 8:50pm on 12/05/17
- Thanks for pointing out the recipe Anna. Did you go on your mini vacation? What a special meal - barb_b - 5:56pm on 12/07/17
- No, not going now until Feb, but freezing extra meals anyway. [NT] - Anna_X - 11:00pm on 12/08/17
- Made Sandra's Chile Verde tonight w/ Michael's Mexican rice. Yummmm! [NT] - Anna_X - 11:02pm on 12/08/17
- ChilE! [NT] - Anna_X - 11:28pm on 12/08/17