Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Instant Pot: Does pressure cooking reduce impact of seasonings?
Joined: Jun 15, 2006
Posted to Thread #30013 at 12:34 pm on Dec 6, 2017
It may be me :-) but the past few recipes I've tried in our new IP - chicken pot pie soup and spaghetti sauce - taste lightly seasoned using T&T stovetop recipes. DH disagrees. Is it me? Colleen
Other messages in this thread:
- 30013. Instant Pot: Does pressure cooking reduce impact of seasonings? - colleenmomof2 - 12:34pm on 12/06/17 (4)
- I have not noticed a difference in seasonings. [NT] - barb_b - 10:44pm on 12/07/17
- This is what I have noticed: it can increase at least one flavoring. . . - mistral - 8:27pm on 12/10/17
- ;) Found "mutes the flavor" in Lorna Sass's Pressure Perfect - colleenmomof2 - 4:14pm on 12/11/17
- This is a great book! [NT] - Heather_in_SF - 6:56pm on 12/11/17