Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
cast iron lovers
Joined: Dec 31, 1969
Posted to Thread #30016 at 5:47 pm on Dec 7, 2017
speaking of cast iron, I'm an all-in convert to cast iron. Love them.
I am curious if anyone has tried The Field Skillet which look really nice?
Link: Field Company Cast Iron
Other messages in this thread:
- also I've looked at a few other manufacturers [LINK] [IMAGE] - pmassell_93 - 6:06pm on 12/07/17
- I really recommend shopping flea markets and looking for bad looking skillets - Charley - 6:40pm on 12/07/17
- I have a growing collection from doing that - pmassell_93 - 9:17pm on 12/07/17
- My old ones are heavy but REALLY smooth inside. Unfortunately maybe the ones - Charley - 7:03am on 12/08/17
- Interesting you mention "lighter".... I love cast iron; not just the seasoning, cooking, but also - barb_b - 8:34am on 12/08/17
- The ones with "helper handles" really make a difference, particularly if they - Charley - 8:42am on 12/08/17
- I'm trying the carbon steel pans as an alternative. They are about half the weight and... - Michael in Phoenix - 9:40am on 12/08/17
- I'd be tempted to buy the Field Skillet, Paul - CathyZ from Kauai - 10:41am on 12/08/17
- Here's another to choose from - Charley - 5:39pm on 12/13/17