Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Phoenix||
I'm trying the carbon steel pans as an alternative. They are about half the weight and...
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #30016 at 2:40 pm on Dec 8, 2017
...become nonstick once they are seasoned.
Human liberty is about courage, dignity, eternal truths, and personal responsibility. Star Parker
Other messages in this thread:
- also I've looked at a few other manufacturers [LINK] [IMAGE] - pmassell_93 - 11:06pm on 12/07/17
- I really recommend shopping flea markets and looking for bad looking skillets - Charley - 11:40pm on 12/07/17
- I have a growing collection from doing that - pmassell_93 - 2:17am on 12/08/17
- My old ones are heavy but REALLY smooth inside. Unfortunately maybe the ones - Charley - 12:03pm on 12/08/17
- Interesting you mention "lighter".... I love cast iron; not just the seasoning, cooking, but also - barb_b - 1:34pm on 12/08/17
- The ones with "helper handles" really make a difference, particularly if they - Charley - 1:42pm on 12/08/17
- I'm trying the carbon steel pans as an alternative. They are about half the weight and... - Michael in Phoenix - 2:40pm on 12/08/17
- I'd be tempted to buy the Field Skillet, Paul - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:41pm on 12/08/17
- Here's another to choose from - Charley - 10:39pm on 12/13/17