Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thank you that would be great, especially if I could
Joined: Feb 6, 2006
Posted to Thread #30008 at 2:42 pm on Dec 9, 2017
freeze them. Our new, vegetarian, daughter in law is coming for Christmas and I'd love to have some options available that we could all eat.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30008. ISO T & T veggie burgers. I see Food52 has published [LINK] - emtd - 8:57pm on 12/04/17 (7)
- In the past when cooking for a vegetarian I made mushroom burgers and - Charley - 9:03pm on 12/04/17
- That's a kind offer, thank you. I'm curious about the rice idea as seen in the link - emtd - 5:47am on 12/05/17
- Ah. Apparently the tahini is the binder and a reviewer asks about using an - Charley - 12:27pm on 12/05/17
- Thanks for your input- I appreciate it. [NT] - emtd - 1:05am on 12/06/17
- Hi Betty, I made some veggie burgers while my nephew was visiting a few summers ago, - LisainLA - 7:19am on 12/07/17
- Thank you that would be great, especially if I could - emtd - 2:42pm on 12/09/17
- P.S. unfortunately she doesn't love mushrooms, so I wouldn't want that - emtd - 2:55pm on 12/09/17