Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
This is what I have noticed: it can increase at least one flavoring. . .
Joined: Dec 31, 2005
Posted to Thread #30013 at 3:27 pm on Dec 10, 2017
Be careful if you use bay leaves, as I once had a pot roast come out tasting very strongly of bay when I used bay leaves when pressure cooking. I thought it tasted great, but I had never tasted so strong a flavor from bay leaves before.
A Proud "Master Food Preserver San Bernardino County" since 1996!
Other messages in this thread:
- 30013. Instant Pot: Does pressure cooking reduce impact of seasonings? - colleenmomof2 - 7:34am on 12/06/17 (4)
- I have not noticed a difference in seasonings. [NT] - barb_b - 5:44pm on 12/07/17
- This is what I have noticed: it can increase at least one flavoring. . . - mistral - 3:27pm on 12/10/17
- ;) Found "mutes the flavor" in Lorna Sass's Pressure Perfect - colleenmomof2 - 11:14am on 12/11/17
- This is a great book! [NT] - Heather_in_SF - 1:56pm on 12/11/17