Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Reading that particular article about mario tells exactly why--these are powerful
Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posted to Thread #30019 at 11:32 am on Dec 12, 2017
people in the profession women wanted to also excel in--and the men AT THE TIME had all the power and could ruin them. And now, the whistle has been blown.
And Anna said it best--they are now getting what they have deserved.
Other messages in this thread:
- Apparently he is well known for his bad behavior, Mario, Besh and Chiarello are just the beginning.. [NT] - Heather_in_SF - 6:55pm on 12/11/17
- Wow! Just getting up to speed on this. [NT] - barb_b - 7:16pm on 12/11/17
- Love the chew - Batali was my least favorite on the show. [NT] - rhoward2va - 11:55pm on 12/11/17
- Never did care for this person. Tonight when the news was bating us on a well know chef accused of - KarenNoCA - 3:13am on 12/12/17
- Why, all of a sudden, all the sexual misconduct accusations? Am amazed at the amount of women who - KarenNoCA - 3:15am on 12/12/17
- It's not a question of "putting up" with that and not saying anything - Anna_X - 3:51am on 12/12/17
- I understand what you are saying. I say to stop it the minute it happens - KarenNoCA - 12:28am on 12/17/17
- Reading that particular article about mario tells exactly why--these are powerful - Charley - 11:32am on 12/12/17
- Why? Having been forewarned by other victims "Don't bother" - MoNJ - 2:26am on 12/13/17
- I'm not surprised either! Never forget seeing him sprawled on a bench outside of Babbo - CynUpstateNY - 1:23pm on 12/12/17
- This has everything to do with a character flaw. Not all men do this, but those that do... - Michael in Phoenix - 3:48pm on 12/12/17
- ...And as for M Batali, he always made the hair on my neck stand up. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 3:50pm on 12/12/17
- Indeed, it is a universal problem. Good for your mother who taught you well! [NT] - Anna_X - 4:07pm on 12/12/17
- Bless your mother Michael and your for listening to her! [NT] - KarenNoCA - 12:30am on 12/17/17
- My Mom was a very strong person, and she gave me that strength, but she also was a romantic... - Michael in Phoenix - 2:27pm on 12/18/17
- Thank you Michael. [NT] - Heather_in_SF - 7:07pm on 12/18/17
- So well written, and cause for pause and appreciation for what we have. Thx M [NT] - barb_b - 9:02pm on 01/09/18