Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Oreo Truffles - 2 questions -
Joined: Feb 6, 2006
Posted to Thread #30029 at 3:16 am on Dec 17, 2017
if I'm using the callebaut semi-sweet chocolate do I still add 1 tablespoon of crisco?
secondly - how long do they last? I'm wondering how far ahead I can make them. Famly is all coming on the 22nd.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30029. Oreo Truffles - 2 questions - - emtd - 3:16am on 12/17/17 (4)
- You do not need to add the oil...but you can if you want for sheen - deb-in-MI - 1:38pm on 12/17/17
- Thank You. [NT] - emtd - 2:43pm on 12/17/17
- Oh Betty, I am SO SORRY for the waists in your life. Say goodbye to them. Au revoir. Adieu. Adios - MarilynFL - 5:05pm on 12/18/17
- sigh - the choices we make for our family :-) [NT] - emtd - 5:15am on 12/19/17