Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Phoenix||
My Mom was a very strong person, and she gave me that strength, but she also was a romantic...
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #30019 at 9:27 am on Dec 18, 2017
...and my wife gives my Mom credit for my romanticism. She truly was an amazing person, and though we just passed the 25th anniversary of her passing, she still influences me a lot.
My Dad also made sure my sister, brother and I grew up knowing what true love between husband and wife looked like. Our family wasn't perfect by any measure (whose is?) but my parents were wonderful people.
My heart goes out to anyone who has been harassed or sexually bullied in any way. It is disgusting.
Human liberty is about courage, dignity, eternal truths, and personal responsibility. Star Parker
Other messages in this thread:
- Apparently he is well known for his bad behavior, Mario, Besh and Chiarello are just the beginning.. [NT] - Heather_in_SF - 1:55pm on 12/11/17
- Wow! Just getting up to speed on this. [NT] - barb_b - 2:16pm on 12/11/17
- Love the chew - Batali was my least favorite on the show. [NT] - rhoward2va - 6:55pm on 12/11/17
- Never did care for this person. Tonight when the news was bating us on a well know chef accused of - KarenNoCA - 10:13pm on 12/11/17
- Why, all of a sudden, all the sexual misconduct accusations? Am amazed at the amount of women who - KarenNoCA - 10:15pm on 12/11/17
- It's not a question of "putting up" with that and not saying anything - Anna_X - 10:51pm on 12/11/17
- I understand what you are saying. I say to stop it the minute it happens - KarenNoCA - 7:28pm on 12/16/17
- Reading that particular article about mario tells exactly why--these are powerful - Charley - 6:32am on 12/12/17
- Why? Having been forewarned by other victims "Don't bother" - MoNJ - 9:26pm on 12/12/17
- I'm not surprised either! Never forget seeing him sprawled on a bench outside of Babbo - CynUpstateNY - 8:23am on 12/12/17
- This has everything to do with a character flaw. Not all men do this, but those that do... - Michael in Phoenix - 10:48am on 12/12/17
- ...And as for M Batali, he always made the hair on my neck stand up. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 10:50am on 12/12/17
- Indeed, it is a universal problem. Good for your mother who taught you well! [NT] - Anna_X - 11:07am on 12/12/17
- Bless your mother Michael and your for listening to her! [NT] - KarenNoCA - 7:30pm on 12/16/17
- My Mom was a very strong person, and she gave me that strength, but she also was a romantic... - Michael in Phoenix - 9:27am on 12/18/17
- Thank you Michael. [NT] - Heather_in_SF - 2:07pm on 12/18/17
- So well written, and cause for pause and appreciation for what we have. Thx M [NT] - barb_b - 4:02pm on 01/09/18