Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Oh Betty, I am SO SORRY for the waists in your life. Say goodbye to them. Au revoir. Adieu. Adios
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30029 at 12:05 pm on Dec 18, 2017
To your last question, I made multiple batches and tested them in the refrigerator. They were STILL good a month later.
I also used Callebaut.
My thighs have never forgiven me for this recipe.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
Other messages in this thread:
- 30029. Oreo Truffles - 2 questions - - emtd - 10:16pm on 12/16/17 (4)
- You do not need to add the oil...but you can if you want for sheen - deb-in-MI - 8:38am on 12/17/17
- Thank You. [NT] - emtd - 9:43am on 12/17/17
- Oh Betty, I am SO SORRY for the waists in your life. Say goodbye to them. Au revoir. Adieu. Adios - MarilynFL - 12:05pm on 12/18/17
- sigh - the choices we make for our family :-) [NT] - emtd - 12:15am on 12/19/17