Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Oh Betty, I am SO SORRY for the waists in your life. Say goodbye to them. Au revoir. Adieu. Adios
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30029 at 5:05 pm on Dec 18, 2017
To your last question, I made multiple batches and tested them in the refrigerator. They were STILL good a month later.
I also used Callebaut.
My thighs have never forgiven me for this recipe.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30029. Oreo Truffles - 2 questions - - emtd - 3:16am on 12/17/17 (4)
- You do not need to add the oil...but you can if you want for sheen - deb-in-MI - 1:38pm on 12/17/17
- Thank You. [NT] - emtd - 2:43pm on 12/17/17
- Oh Betty, I am SO SORRY for the waists in your life. Say goodbye to them. Au revoir. Adieu. Adios - MarilynFL - 5:05pm on 12/18/17
- sigh - the choices we make for our family :-) [NT] - emtd - 5:15am on 12/19/17