Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Does anyone have recommendations for a new juicer? Our lemon tree gave us
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #30038 at 6:44 pm on Dec 20, 2017
450 lemons this year and my rather new juicer started giving up the ghost last year. It quit on us after juicing about 2 dozen lemons this morning. Are there juicers better suited for those of us who do lots of juicing each year?
Thanks for any experience you can offer me. Want to get it right this time!
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 30038. Does anyone have recommendations for a new juicer? Our lemon tree gave us - KarenNoCA - 6:44pm on 12/20/17 (13)
- personally I prefer the manual lever/press style juicers for citrus - pmassell_93 - 7:09pm on 12/20/17
- I like that idea, what do you think of this? [NT] [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 9:57pm on 12/20/17
- looks very similar to my OrangeX - pmassell_93 - 10:35pm on 12/20/17
- Yours is made in China according to what it said, the other is made in Taiwin, - KarenNoCA - 11:31pm on 12/20/17
- sorry I thought I read Made In Germany - pmassell_93 - 1:06am on 12/21/17
- Probably was made in Germany at one time. We like German products too.. , hard to find - KarenNoCA - 9:39pm on 12/21/17
- Tramontina $39.99 at Costco - pmassell_93 - 4:53am on 12/21/17
- I would love to be able to start a post with "Our Lemon Tree!" Very cool [NT] - barb_b - 12:53am on 12/21/17
- I love our lemon tree. Dwarf sat in a pot for many years. One day..... - KarenNoCA - 3:09am on 12/21/17
- That is really neat! I am sure the taste must be amazing! [NT] - barb_b - 1:39pm on 12/21/17
- Wow that is a huge harvest! You can individually wrap lemons in paper towels, - Heather_in_SF - 10:51pm on 12/21/17
- I make lots of dishes which use fresh lemon, most soups, meats and lots of vinaigrettes - KarenNoCA - 8:16pm on 12/22/17
- THnks for the paper towel tip. OUr friend brings us tons of lemons and I love having the whole - LisainLA - 2:41am on 12/23/17