Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Holidaze baking done and shipped!
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #30039 at 3:03 am on Dec 21, 2017
Meyer Lemon blueberry bread — I picked the lemon and blueberries (In Oregon) myself
Macadamia cashew crunch candy
Chocolate peanut butter cup cookies
Homemade spiced cranberries
Cut out sugar cookies and homemade kit for the kids to ice and decorate them.
Chocolate chip cookies — grandma style
Millionaire shortbread — shortbread tassies filled with homemade maple syrup caramel and topped with chocolate
Cheddar pecan shortbread crackers
Homemade sourdough bread with some whole wheat flour -I ground myself
Raspberry star cookies
Cinnamon star cookies with almonds hazelnuts and walnuts
(The last four are fillers from Trader Joe’s)
SHIPPED! If I wasn’t so tired I’d be doing a happy dance. Instead I’m not looking at the destroyed kitchen I’m just going straight to bed to cuddle with the cat.
The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something that can be learned in no other way. - MTwain
Other messages in this thread:
- 30039. Holidaze baking done and shipped! - MariaDNoCA - 3:03am on 12/21/17 (4)
- Cheddar pecan shortbread — so easy and good [NT] [LINK] - MariaDNoCA - 3:20am on 12/21/17
- Mmmm these sound fantastic, and I just happen to have good English cheddar and fat pecans! [NT] - Heather_in_SF - 9:06pm on 12/27/17
- Yum! Thank you! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 10:50am on 12/28/17
- Wow Maria, you are a baking machine! I'll bet the recipients are in heaven eating your treats! - LisainLA - 2:37am on 12/23/17