Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Wow that is a huge harvest! You can individually wrap lemons in paper towels,
Joined: Dec 21, 2005
Posted to Thread #30038 at 10:51 pm on Dec 21, 2017
then put them in a plastic bag and they will keep a month or more in the fridge!
Can't wait to hear what you make from them.
"Well-behaved women rarely make history."
Other messages in this thread:
- 30038. Does anyone have recommendations for a new juicer? Our lemon tree gave us - KarenNoCA - 6:44pm on 12/20/17 (13)
- personally I prefer the manual lever/press style juicers for citrus - pmassell_93 - 7:09pm on 12/20/17
- I like that idea, what do you think of this? [NT] [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 9:57pm on 12/20/17
- looks very similar to my OrangeX - pmassell_93 - 10:35pm on 12/20/17
- Yours is made in China according to what it said, the other is made in Taiwin, - KarenNoCA - 11:31pm on 12/20/17
- sorry I thought I read Made In Germany - pmassell_93 - 1:06am on 12/21/17
- Probably was made in Germany at one time. We like German products too.. , hard to find - KarenNoCA - 9:39pm on 12/21/17
- Tramontina $39.99 at Costco - pmassell_93 - 4:53am on 12/21/17
- I would love to be able to start a post with "Our Lemon Tree!" Very cool [NT] - barb_b - 12:53am on 12/21/17
- I love our lemon tree. Dwarf sat in a pot for many years. One day..... - KarenNoCA - 3:09am on 12/21/17
- That is really neat! I am sure the taste must be amazing! [NT] - barb_b - 1:39pm on 12/21/17
- Wow that is a huge harvest! You can individually wrap lemons in paper towels, - Heather_in_SF - 10:51pm on 12/21/17
- I make lots of dishes which use fresh lemon, most soups, meats and lots of vinaigrettes - KarenNoCA - 8:16pm on 12/22/17
- THnks for the paper towel tip. OUr friend brings us tons of lemons and I love having the whole - LisainLA - 2:41am on 12/23/17