Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Be sure to keep it refrigerated. The worst food poisoning I ever got was from
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #30042 at 2:04 am on Dec 24, 2017
Pineapple upside down cake and the doctor told me it breeds bacteria quickly when left in a warm environment
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 30042. Well, it's official. I don't like booze in my *previously perfect* fruit cake. - MarilynFL - 5:27pm on 12/21/17 (7)
- I used pineapple juice in a tropical fruit cake (more) - daricem - 12:50am on 12/22/17
- Excellent suggestion, Darice. So...fresh pineapple, canned heavy syrup or canned pineapple juice? [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:09am on 12/23/17
- Pineapple juice (more) - daricem - 8:29pm on 12/26/17
- Be sure to keep it refrigerated. The worst food poisoning I ever got was from - cheezz - 2:04am on 12/24/17
- Back many years ago when we lived in a "dry" area, Mom used to soak hers with Mogen David wine. - Melissa Dallas - 2:51pm on 12/22/17
- Another good idea. Thanks, M! I do love how nicely it slices. [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:10am on 12/23/17
- Oh, but do factor in the sweetness!! Maybe it is the harshness of alcohol in - Charley - 5:59pm on 12/24/17