Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
i think any "new to you" configuration will take getting used to. I hate the side by side
Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posted to Thread #30041 at 1:43 am on Dec 25, 2017
because you can't get wide things in.
Our kids bought a top of the line French door and the pull out drawer, thought they would love it and HATED it.
I had a big bottom drawer in a regular fridge and loved it. Much more that a top freezer. But it was a regular door, not a French door.
Hotpoint is no longer an independent company, as most aren't.
Hotpoint) is an American and European brand of domestic appliances. Ownership of the brand is split between the American company Whirlpool, which has European rights, and Chinese company Haier, which has North American rights since its purchase of GE Appliances
KitchenAid refrigerators is owned by someone else--maybe Whirlpool! BUT they never did make refrigerators and it was only their brand name that was bought.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30041. Recommendations for a new Freezer/Fridge? - Pam - 3:36pm on 12/21/17 (9)
- Wow! I would go with the same brand you had! Sounds like it worked well for you! [NT] - barb_b - 7:38pm on 12/21/17
- Maybe, maybe not. That brand may not even be available now and to use an - Charley - 2:22pm on 12/22/17
- Hotpoint - Pam - 9:19pm on 12/24/17
- I don't have a specific recommnedation, but do remember to measure the space you will - LisainLA - 12:40am on 12/23/17
- Really good advice. When I replaced a freezer that we had space built in - Charley - 12:14pm on 12/23/17
- Interesting - Pam - 9:22pm on 12/24/17
- i think any "new to you" configuration will take getting used to. I hate the side by side - Charley - 1:43am on 12/25/17
- I have always had bottom freezer refrigerators and always will. Big wide door on top - KarenNoCA - 8:25pm on 12/25/17
- That was my favorite one too. [NT] - Charley - 12:17pm on 12/26/17