Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Those Dacor demonstrations used to be done in new homes or remodeled homes which had purchased
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #30050 at 3:48 pm on Dec 28, 2017
all Dacor appliances. We had just remodeled our kitchen and were invited to go to a Dacor demo at another home which had done the same thing. the food was awesome, and some of the cooking tips were genius.
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 30050. Big hit on Christmas Eve, from Pat No/Cal, deserving of re-post: Cranberry Walnut Salad. REC inside - Michael in Phoenix - 3:36pm on 12/28/17 (7)
- I just saw that Pat credited Karen/NoCal with the original recipe, but included her own notes. - Michael in Phoenix - 3:39pm on 12/28/17
- Those Dacor demonstrations used to be done in new homes or remodeled homes which had purchased - KarenNoCA - 3:48pm on 12/28/17
- They're pros, for sure! [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 4:08pm on 12/28/17
- I made this salad subbing pecans for Christmas Day Dinner- it is my favorite. - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:56pm on 12/28/17
- My major change to the dressing was cutting the oil by half, it really concentrates - Pat-NoCal - 6:00pm on 12/30/17
- Yup- I always use your recommendation of half a cup instead of a whole cup. Delicious. [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 11:03pm on 12/30/17
- Yep, I make your version. I love this salad! [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 12:04am on 01/01/18