Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
We are in citrus heaven here. Not only did our lemon tree give us another good crop
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #30051 at 3:58 pm on Dec 28, 2017
but our baby orange tree which is 6 years old gave us about 30 oranges this year. My baby Bearss Lime gave us 20 limes and our neighbor shared his crop with us, as well. His limes turned yellow, and are a lovely shade of lime green when you cut into them. We are juicing lemons, eating oranges, and putting lime wedges into my morning tomato juice. The season is so short, and truly a gift from heaven for us!
Also, I ordered some Italian parsley seeds from Italy and distributed here . We have a huge pot of parsley, growing all last spring, summer and now holding up in winter. This is the first crop of parsley that has not bolted in the summer. I am loving that too, and looked up the health benefits of parsley and was amazed at how good it is for us.
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 30051. We are in citrus heaven here. Not only did our lemon tree give us another good crop - KarenNoCA - 3:58pm on 12/28/17 (7)
- Lemons here: 5 / $5 (yes you read that right. A DOLLAR PER LEMON!) - MarilynFL - 6:24pm on 12/28/17
- They are typically more than that on Kauai, Marilyn - CathyZ from Kauai - 8:02pm on 12/28/17
- True. But then you get to look out and see Kauai in all its splendor. All I see are - MarilynFL - 9:38pm on 12/29/17
- You are funny. But it is a beautiful view I admit. [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 6:06pm on 12/31/17
- Here, too, Mar! I'm now garnishing my cocktails with oranges! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 8:41pm on 12/28/17
- Wow, that is so crazy. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 11:21pm on 12/28/17
- Right there with you!!! - Richard in Cincy - 4:22am on 01/04/18