Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|CathyZ from Kauai||
They are typically more than that on Kauai, Marilyn
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #30051 at 8:02 pm on Dec 28, 2017
Even at the height of citrus season here. Thankfully we have a heavy-producer and also even a heavier-producing lime tree as limes are even more expensive in the store. I have given hundreds of limes away this season (a friend has a restaurant and is so thankful for the bounty) and have been making lemon-everything for us here at home and at work.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30051. We are in citrus heaven here. Not only did our lemon tree give us another good crop - KarenNoCA - 3:58pm on 12/28/17 (7)
- Lemons here: 5 / $5 (yes you read that right. A DOLLAR PER LEMON!) - MarilynFL - 6:24pm on 12/28/17
- They are typically more than that on Kauai, Marilyn - CathyZ from Kauai - 8:02pm on 12/28/17
- True. But then you get to look out and see Kauai in all its splendor. All I see are - MarilynFL - 9:38pm on 12/29/17
- You are funny. But it is a beautiful view I admit. [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 6:06pm on 12/31/17
- Here, too, Mar! I'm now garnishing my cocktails with oranges! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 8:41pm on 12/28/17
- Wow, that is so crazy. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 11:21pm on 12/28/17
- Right there with you!!! - Richard in Cincy - 4:22am on 01/04/18